Wednesday 14 October 2015

How to Find the License Key of any Software

If my Avira License Key doesn't worked Don't worry now I am bringing a Software to Generate the license keys. If you think "Does This Work"?? I tell you this is a working trick and it is personally tested by me. There are 2 ways to get the license keys.. If you want those Ways just read the Steps mentioned below..
Method1
1.First You Have To open Google Homepage or Google Front page.
2. Type there your Software Name and “94FBR“ (For e.g. ” Photoshop 94FBR“)
3.In Google search result you see your product key name or you can open any webpage link.

Use any product key and enjoy fully licensed software.

Method2
1.You can also use this trick using an software.(DOWNLOAD IT FROM BELOW LINK)
2.Download the Software from Here

I hope you liked my 50th post of NewHackz4U. Keep visiting my blog for more Awesome tricks..
Good job :D :D

1 comments:

Blogger said...

I've used AVG Anti virus for a number of years now, and I recommend this product to all of you.